Hubungan Pandemik Covid-19 Dengan Beban Kerja Perawat Di Puskesmas Pakisjaya Kabupaten Karawang 2020
Workload is a condition when workers are faced with tasks that must be completed on time. Understanding the workload and shortages of health workers, especially nurses, is an urgent effort at this time, during the pandemic there was an increase in the number of patients while the current number of nurses was insufficient and caused an excessive workload for the nurses themselves. This research method used a descriptive analytic design with a cross sectional approach. From the results of the Chi-Square statistical test, it was obtained a p value of 0.003, it can be concluded that the p value (0.003) <0.05, this indicates that there is a relationship between the Covid-19 pandemic and the workload of nurses at Pakisjaya Public Health Center, Karawang Regency 2020. The Covid-19 pandemic can affects the workload of nurses at the Pakisjaya Public Health Center, Karawang Regency, when the Covid-19 Pandemic case is high it can increase the workload of nurses to heavy workloads, this heavy ape burden also affects the human resource needs of nurses, if the number of nurses is sufficient, there will be no increase in workload on nurses and nurses can still work productively.
2. Afriia Lesty, R. et al. (2017) “Hubungan beban kerja perawat dengan kinerja perawat di bangsal instalasi rawat inap rsud mardi waluyo kota blitar,” 1(1), hal. 43–50.
3. Direktorat Jenderal Kesehatan Masyarakat (2020) “PANDEMIK COVID-19.”
4. H. Syamsunie Carsel HR (2018) “Metodelogi Penelitian Kesehatan Dan Pendidikan.”
5. Kemenkes RI (2020) “Pedoman Pencegahan dan Pengendalian Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) revisi IV,” Germas, hal. 0–115.
6. Macphee, M., Dahinten, V. S. dan Havaei, F. (2017) “administrative sciences The Impact of Heavy Perceived Nurse Workloads on Patient and Nurse Outcomes,” hal. 1–17. doi: 10.3390/admsci7010007.
7. Riadi, A. (2020) “PEDOMAN PENCEGAHAN DAN PENGENDALIAN CORONAVIRUS DISEASE (COVID-19),” Kementrian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia, 5, hal. 1–214. doi: 10.33654/math.v4i0.299.
8. Suryani dan Hendryadi (tanpa tanggal) “Metode Riset Kuantitatif Teori Dan Aplikasi Pada Penelitian Bidang Managemen Islam,” hal. 2010.
9. Taufan, M., Putra, P. dan Prihatsanti, U. (2016) “Hubungan Antara Beban Kerja Dengan Intensi Turnover Pada Karyawan Di Pt. ‘X,’” Empati, 5(2), hal. 303–307.
10. Wu, Y. et al. (2020) “A comparison of burnout frequency among oncology physicians and nurses working on the front lines and usual wards during the COVID-19 epidemic in Wuhan, China,” Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine. doi: 10.1016/j.jpainsymman.2020.04.008.
11. Yifan, T. et al. (2020) “Symptom Cluster of ICU nurses treating COVID-19 pneumonia patients in Wuhan, China,” Journal of Pain and Symptom Management. American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine. doi: 10.1016/j.jpainsymman.2020.03.039.